Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ho-Hum week so far

So far this week has been totally ordinary. Work, exercise, kids, blah blah blah. Yesterday for my workout, I did a short one. I had stuff to do, so I did 65 minutes on the elliptical and then some abs and upper body. I heard over at www.Hungry-Girl.com that the company that makes the Lightfull Satiety Smoothie (a favorite of mine because it tastes amazing and is only 1 point) is going out of business. I remembered seeing some of the cafe latte flavor at my local Grocery Outlet, so I went over there and bought all they had (five cases of 12). I also bought 4 more cases at a discounted price on Amazon.com. So I think I have enough of those to last me for a while.

I also bought a new energy drink to try. Maybe I will post my first product review when I try it. Possibly tomorrow? Today I did an hour of group class at karate and then a half-hour private lesson. Boy, did I work up a sweat! For lunch I was totally craving the leftover taco meat that was in the 'fridge from my boys' dinner the other night. It wasn't lean ground beef, though. I have a hard time eating the fatty stuff! LOL. After much deliberation, I finally weighed out 1 and a 1/4 ounces (2 points) and heated it up on a La Tortilla factory tortilla with a half ounce of 75% fat-free cheddar cheese and some pico de gallo. It tasted like a Beef Meximelt from Taco Bell (YUM) and it was only 2.5 points!

I am leaving the karate school early tomorrow night to attend a band/orchestra concert that two of my sons will be playing in. We usually go out for snacks and dessert afterward. Not sure if we will this time. I'd better get an extra good workout in tomorrow morning just in case!

Tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I am excited but nervous (as I always am) the night before WI. I worked out hard this week, but I also indulged in pizza and desserts over the weekend. Anything could happen on the scale. I'm super close to having a total weight loss of 75 pounds. I want to get to that number really badly!

I love that I weigh-in on Wednesday mornings because I always watch "the Biggest Loser" on TV the night before...it's my little pre-weigh-in ritual. OMG, for anyone who watched, I would love to discuss tonight's show! I couldn't believe what all went down. This season's contestants are just so stupid and annoying, and they make bad decisions all over the place! I was seriously disappointed with the outcome of tonight's show. I find myself biting my tongue every week to keep from yelling at the screen.

I'll update tomorrow after I weigh in. Maybe I'll post some pictures if I can dig up a good "before" picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment